Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday

So this time I am going to write in first person. let me know what you think.
Last night G decided to stay at home. It was either that or start strangling people at work. I was very supportive. Secretly because when he stays home he sees that son # 1 gets on the bus and makes breakfast and the coffee.

So As I descend my staircase like I 'm movie star with a cup of coffee waiting for me . Pure decadence. Then I realize that I have a playdate for the 2 kids at home coming over in two hours. I look around and snap out of my movie star haze.

Dishes high in the sink, unfolded laundry on the couch, The bathroom looked like a two year has been potty training.
I hurriedly get ready, cleaning, baking muffins, and get my son to help clean the living room. I shower as I think my guest would probably thank me. I vaccum and find my Fast
tips for Cleaning House book wedged under one of my couches. Hmmmm I need to sit down and read that sometime.

Play date was nice and my house was tidier. my Instyle Magazine , and Nordstoms Catalog came in the mail. So I got to pour over them .

I need to squeeze in a workout and I will be set!


Thursdays are so much better than Wed.

1 comment: